Sunday, January 18, 2009

Weekend events (birthdays and stuff)









Friday my Mom and Dad drove down from Green Bay for the weekend. They have had a LOT of winter weather up there, and we were quite impressed by this snowblower. Both of my parents have birthdays in the next couple weeks, plus Kris's birthday party was on Saturday. Kris requested food donations to a local pantry rather than typical presents (her idea, not ours), and a lot of food was brought over as a result. After the party my sister stopped by from Chicago to visit. We then all went out to dinner with the Bosmas. Today, after everybody went home and church and stuff, Kris and I went sledding. It was the first time we did serious sledding since we saw that horrible accident a year ago, but we enjoyed ourselves safely. I'm convinced, but surprised, that I saw a bunch of robins at the park along a creek today.

No comments: