Monday, December 26, 2011

Pioneer Farm






























Today Katie and I went with Karen and Kris when they fed the animals at Pioneer Farm. They volunteer to feed the animals there every other Monday morning. It's wierd: This morning when it was overcast I noticed the dead trees more and it reminded me of November in Peoria, but this afternoon with the blue skies I noticed the green grass and it reminded me of March in Peoria. A couple months ago I was tired of the intense Texas sunshine. Today I was happier than expected to see blue skies again. I suppose foliage is a factor. My "cold" was diagnosed as bronchitis today (I get that about once a winter on average), hopefully the meds will knock it out so I can sleep better. My kids have taken the fuzzy winter sock thing too far: Katie took off her socks and cuddled with them instead of a stuffed animal at bedtime.

No comments: