Sunday, May 17, 2015

Ending Spring Semester?

Summer seems to be sneaking into this spring a lot this year.  The weather has been warm and fireflies are going full tilt on many evenings (note the yellow dot in the dark picture).  The black raspberry blossoms are wide open now.  The spring semester at Bradley University ended with graduation on Saturday.  I grabbed a selfie with our retiring university president (Joanne Glasser) at a reception on Friday.  Not all of her policies were successful, but she did a lot for the university and was always nice to me. In some ways she reminded me of my late grandma June.  My daughters finish school this week, and Karen finishes the following week.  Classes are not quite done for me either, as I start up a three-week online May Interim class tomorrow.




No comments: