Sunday, July 24, 2016

It's been a while since I have posted

Wow it has almost been a month since I have posted anything.  I finished teaching classes a couple of weeks ago and am working with four students with research.  Karen is working on settling into her role as director at A+ Children's Academy and helping out some with Kristine's play.  Kristine is working at Subway, and recently completed her role as Thing 2 in the Cornstock Theater production of Seussical: The Musical.   Katie has been recovering well from her surgery, and has sometimes spent time at work with me.  Besides Seussical, Katie and I visited my parents in northern Wisconsin around the 4th of July weekend, I had a one-day stint on jury duty, Karen's dad has been visiting from Wisconsin, it has been pretty hot and steamy recently, and we just began Vacation Bible School tonight.










No comments: