Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday stuff

Here is a recent picture of construction of the new Bradley University fieldhouse.
The weather was relatively warm this afternoon, so I hauled downed branches out of the woods, cut or broke them into reasonable lengths, split some of the wider pieces, and stacked them. It was good exercise, but rigor mortis is starting to set in.

Tonight we watched the "Clone Wars" movie, which we rented. It was not as good as the six movies, but it is still Star Wars. For the sake of the battle scenes I wish I had seen the movie in theaters. There was no scrolling exposition text at the beginning! Kris was initially not interested in seeing it, but she got really into it. She liked the silly lines by the battle droids (e.g. "Outnumbered? Let me count...). She had not remembered much of the other movies; I guess it is time for a refresher.

No comments: