Friday, December 4, 2009

Early December

It flurried not long after my most recent blog entry. Here is a picture of snowflakes whizzing past a street lanp that still had a spider web. No real accumulation yet. We started putting up the Christmas tree tonight. Strangely, most of the burned out bulbs were red ones. We have had the same artificial tree for about 15 years and it is holding up well. The wire frame scratches me up -but a real tree would do that and get me full of sap. :*)

Have to share a poem that Kris wrote for school:
Our Adoption Trip to China

Looks like vendors everywhere and historical buildings.
Smells like yummy food and stinky feet.
Tastes like hot noodles and yucky sushi.
Sounds like car horns beeping and people shouting.
Feels like the pushing crowd, my backpack getting heavy, and my little sister’s warm hand.

No comments: