Sunday, January 23, 2011

NFC Championship

The Packers are continuing their unbelievable (to me) climb by beating the Bears to get in the NFC Championship to go to the Super Bowl. The Bears put up a good fight - they were down to 3rd string quarterback! It would have have been much more embarassing if the Packers had lost. I was too stressed to really watch the 4th quarter. Our children have humored the parents screaming at the TV pretty well. The first time the Packers won the Super Bowl in my lifetime (with Favre at the helm) ranks as one of the more significant events in my life - all over a silly little game. In other news, classes started at Bradley this week. I helped to teach a graduate class this weekend; I'll do it again in February. Karen is taking a sign language class.

No comments: