Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Weekend








Yesterday morning I took a hike into Walnut Creek Metro Park, only I limited my fossil hunting and focused on exploring.  I saw some nice hike and bike trails and of course more wildflowers (e.g. Queen Anne's Lace in blossom).  In the afternoon we went to a bowling birthday party for one of Katie's school friends.  After that we went to the mall and Katie saw the Easter Bunny and rode a train.  Karen attended a long Mass Saturday night; Katie, Kris, and I decorated eggs.  On Sunday morning the girls opened presents and candy, and then we all went to celebrate Easter Sunday Mass.  In the afternoon we all went to Walnut Creek Metro Park for an enjoyable hike and bike. (Despite my explorations and maps I got us a little lost, but we all had fun.)

No comments: