Thursday, April 4, 2013

Wobbling forward...

I got my foot X-rayed on Monday, and even though the break in my right 5th metatarsal has not completely healed, I got clearance to walk short distances without crutches and with my foot braced in a cast, etc.  I will still use the scooter for longer distances.  Though my walk is slower and more comical than ever (the "Chariots of Fire" theme song keeps popping up in my head). I'm very thankful to be making progress. I wanted to post this Monday, but I'm not sure how the news would have been received on April Fools Day.  In other news, daffodils are starting to open up around here.  We have a couple popping up in places in the yard we have not seen before.  Another sign of spring is that Bugs, our bunny, is beginning to do his spring shedding.

No comments: