Saturday, February 28, 2009

The rest of the story...

I hear Paul Harvey has passed away at age 90. The young newscaster (in her 20s?) who told the story confessed that she did know who he was and Googled him to find out more. The other young newscaster replied yeah, he did something like the rest of the story or something like that. I guess it has been some 20 years since I used to listen to him on the radio at lunchtime on the job I was working. At the time I swallowed everything he said, but since that time I heard he accidentally promoted misinformation. Here is a pic of me from 20 years ago.

Today Karen had a big exam related to her teacher training in Bloomington, IL. Kris and I tagged along to hang out at a mall, then we all went to Fazolis (there is no longer one in Peoria). Nothing picture-worthy from this trip. It has been cold and cabin fever is starting to set in.

No comments: