Sunday, February 1, 2009

Some Weekend Pix

On Friday night the Chem Club Demo Crew participated in Late Night BU, a once monthly, campus wide, alcohol alternative event that ran from 10 pm to 2 am. Our demo show ran from 11 pm to midnight and was in a corner of one of the big rooms in the spacious Markin Center. The logistics were tricky, but we had a number of visitors. After cleaning up I got home to bed about 2 am. It's pathetic that I can't remember the last time I was up that late. Saturday it warmed up a bit (finally), so Kris and I went out and used the easy packing snow to build a fort. We had a snowball fight: I got more hits, but one of hers melted ALL the way down my back. It was quite cold! Tonight we are watching the Super Bowl. Go Steelers! Some of the commercials are cute. Happy Groundhog Day tomorrow!

No comments: