Friday, June 4, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Katie!







Today is Katie's 4th (and golden) birthday, over 4 months after her arrival in Peoria. Last night after she went to bed, Kris and I inflated and filled the pool that she got from Grandma and Grandpa Campbell. We have it in the screen porch to protect the occupants from the elements and our lawn from getting squished by the pool. The water was still pretty cold, but Katie loved it - she calls it a bathtub. Later, we joined the Bosmas at Carlos O'Kelly's for an enjoyable dinner.

Last day of May Interim today. My grades are all turned in, and now I gear up for a four-week class I will co-teach starting next week. Research will also kick into a higher gear as more of my summer researchers come in. Kris has soccer camp next week. More storms in the area tonight.

No comments: