Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Looking back: Peoria to Chicago











Today I think was better than Monday. We are a bit more awake (I think we slept better at night) and classes went better. Karen and Katie went grocery shopping. I stopped at an Asian market this morning. When I told the woman working the register about Katie, she gave me a tape of Chinese children's music as a gift. Some of the tunes sound familiar, but I have no idea if the words are the same. Got a dusting of snow this morning, which Katie liked to shovel. Speaking of snow, here are some pix from our Peoria to Chicago flight back on Jan. 8. This first flight seemed to be the most touch and go due to the weather - what a way to start out. The arial shot is of the particle accelerator at Fermilab. I would not mind having access to the snowblowers at O'Hare.

No comments: