Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The last weekend in Illinois for me...



























































...was fun and busy. Our friends the Kaeders came to visit on Friday and Saturday. We went swimming and watched the Prairie Air Show. We saw a B-1 bomber (very cool, but did not get any pix), F-16s, a T-33 (not shown), L-39s and other planes. On Sunday, we drove to Beloit to visit my parents for lunch - it was good to see them. In the evenings from Sunday through this coming Thursday, St. Anthony's Church has Vacation Bible School. There a panda bear theme this year. Katie is an attendee, Kris is a group helper, Karen is a popcorn maker, and I occasionally show up to help up. In between all of this the packing continues. I wound up moving my rock collection to the shed, but at least I got it a little more sorted that way. We sold our car today - I was a little sad to see it go.

No comments: