Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday, August 8, 2011







The sunrise this morning reminded me of the scene in Dumbo where the dream elephants melt into morning clouds (see the last shot of this clip from the movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJv2Mugm2RI). Today went pretty well. We got some project ideas starting at work. Karen, Katie, and Kris, are on their way here - they stopped in southern Missouri for the night. Later, happily after they left, central Illinois got some heavy storms and some funnel clouds. Tonight I walked the 1.9 miles to Walmart just to see what the walk was like to that shopping area - I waited until the evening so the temps were less than 100. I continue to be impressed by the sizable flood control structures in place - I would like to see them in use some time. I thought anti-littering campaign on this cup was cute.

No comments: